Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blog Set-up

Thanks to my 1st son Oliver, I am trying to set up this blog. He got me started and then he left me to my own and I am totally lost.

[He went to go pick up Dad who is now SAFELY OFF THE WORST ROADS OF THE WINTER (while driving a 'Grain Train' full of rock salt). He is trying to get it to Salmon for the Road Department to salt their roads locally. Too bad Dad doesn't have the equipment on the truck to spread infront of himself. I have been worried sick about him, he's been gone for the day with all the roads of ID closed. He was rerouted by the company and he has managed to get through but barely! I have also been on the Road Report & cell phone helping him to know what was ahead. I think that I can now rest knowing that he will be spending the night with Oliver & Liz & Teagan. Then he will be on the road in the morning to get the salt delivered and then back home. Hopefully!!!] Angels have been traveling with him and to the Lord, MY GRATITUDE!

I think that Jess was correct in her observation the other day - "You don't know the computer much do you Mom." My answer: "No I don't!!!"

Oliver said tonight - Time to learn - now!

Well right now I'm a little frazzled and tired so ... for now - Good Night All! Time for me to go to bed. Don't let the bed bugs bite!

To my grandkids: Pss Pss Grandma Lewis ( Kristy) loves you!!!

1 comment:

Jessica and Tom said...

welcome to blog land Mom!